SAGE (Support Arts Gardening Education)
- Autism, ADHD & learning disabilities
- Physical health & disability
SAGE provide therapeutic arts and gardening activities for adults whose lives are impacted by mental health issues.
Regular activities they run include:
- Greenfingers: gardening groups on their allotment at Grimesthorpe
- Singing group: an inclusive group of a range of abilities
- Gardening sessions for people in receipt of Personal Budgets and Social Prescribing (charge applies)
They can offer support for those who may be living with a mental health issue ranging from mild to severe.
People are usually referred by their GP, Community Mental Health Team, social worker or other health professional, but self-referrals are also accepted. Contact their office for a referral form.