Community Enhancing Recovery Team (CERT)
- In person
- Adults (over 18)
Community Enhancing Recovery Team (CERT) work with people in their own homes as an alternative to hospital admission. The service is available to adults with a variety of needs, including mental health problems, personality disorders or mild learning disabilities.
CERT provides intensive rehabilitation to people who are able to live in their own homes with additional support. This service is for people who are already receiving mental health support, you cannot self refer to CERT, they take referrals from:
- Acute wards;
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit;
- Forensic services;
- SHSC In-patient Rehabilitation and Recovery Services;
- Locked rehabilitation hospitals;
- Community mental health teams;
- Sheffield Assertive Outreach Team
For their service eligibility and selection criteria, click here.
- Michael Carlisle Centre, 75 Osborne Road, Sheffield, S11 9BF