Cathedral Archer Project is a day centre providing basic support and crisis intervention to homeless and vulnerably-housed people in Sheffield aged 18+. Homelessness can include sleeping rough, staying at a hostel, camping on friends’ floors and sofas, and squatting. Referrals can be made by other agencies or you can self refer.
- Assessment & signposting to relevant services
- Hot food, drinks & food parcels
- Showers and laundry facilities
- In-house nurse & dental clinics
- One-to-one support (including support with benefits, housing, and help attending drug & alcohol treatment)
- Access to computers & phones
- A programme of activities to help people gain skills and enjoy new experiences – including writing & maths, arts & crafts, gardening, music, sports & fitness
- The chance to gain accredited awards
- A structured volunteer programme (service users can register as volunteers and undertake various occupational duties within the project).
- 1-1 support
- Move-on support
Opening hours: 8.30am-1.30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information, click here.
Covid update 29/03/22: Most services continue under covid-safe conditions but may be experiencing changes to how or when they deliver their service. Contact Cathedral Archer Project directly for the latest information.
- Sheffield Cathedral, Church Street, Sheffield, S1 2EF
The entrance to the Cathedral Archer Project is on Campo Lane, at the back of the Cathedral.