How to use the Guide
Back to top
We all need support sometimes, and this website is here to help.
If you need mental health support:
- Search for specific support using this website. The ‘services’ section of the website includes over 300 mental health friendly services across the city, with contact details.
- It can really help to be around like minded people, so have a look at the activities section, where there’s a whole range of free activities you can attend.
- If you aren’t sure what you need, or are struggling to use the website, do feel free to get in touch. Our phoneline is available weekdays 9-5 on 0114 273 7009, and we’re here to talk through options with you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or look out for the LiveChat icon on the website.
- If you are really struggling, or feel you are in crisis, we have information and advice in our urgent help section.
Other things to look at:
- If you’d like to get a better understanding e recommend National Mind’s information on specific conditions with additional links for further support or advice.
- Check out our stories on the Sheffield Flourish website, written by people who may be going through similar experiences as you.
- We can offer training and support in using our websites, just get in touch to find out more.