Access keys can be crucial to people with motor disabilities who find using a mouse very difficult. They can also be invaluable to the blind who browse the internet using a screen reader.
- 1 - Homepage
- 2 - Service Directory
- 3 - A-Z of Mental Health
- 4 - Your Wellbeing
- 5 - Events
- 6 - Contact
This section details how accesskeys are implemented in various web browsers and operating systems.
- Chrome (PC): Alt + access key
- Chrome (Mac): CTRL + Alt + access key
- Firefox (PC) – Shift + Alt + access key
- Firefox (Mac): CTRL + access key
- Internet Explorer (PC) – Hold down the ALT key, press the number of the access key, release both keys then press ENTER
- Safari (PC): Alt + access key
- Sarafi (Mac): CTRL + Alt + access key
Screen Reader and Text Size
You can view various accessibility options from the main navigation. Clicking the Screen Reader link will display a number of options at the top of the page, including a font increase tool and screen reader.