Pitstop+ is a weekly sexual health drop-in service for gay and bisexual men, and men who have sex with men (MSM). The service is free, confidential and you don’t need to make an appointment in advance. However, pleased be advised that, as it is a walk-in service, waiting times may vary. If the service is particularly busy, you may not be seen.
- Weekly walk-in sexual health service offering full STI screening – open Thursdays from 4.30-6.30pm (Last STI screening appointment at 6pm)
- One-to-one support – available at the weekly walk-in service or by request
- Online sexual health information and support
- Free condoms and lube
- Vaccinations against Hep A and B and HPV
- Referral and signposting to other support services
If you have any symptoms or require urgent treatment for a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) please telephone Sexual Health Sheffield on 0114 226 8888 to book an appointment.
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Entrance 11a, B Road, Glossop Road, Sheffield, S10 2JF