Sheffield Parent Carer Forum
Sheffield Parent Carer Forum is the largest parent-led network of families with disabled children in Sheffield.
Membership is free and is open to all Sheffield parents and carers of children and young people, aged 0-25 years, with disabilities and/or special educational needs.
The forum aims to help parent carers by:
- organising events where families can meet each other
- providing an information and sign-posting service
- carrying out consultations
- representing parents' views at a strategic level
- publishing a regular newsletter
The forum also offers training.
Location: St Mary's Community Centre
Street: Bramall Lane
Postcode: S2 4QZ