Sheffield Chinese Community Centre
Sheffield Chinese Community Centre provides various activities to promote the health and wellbeing of Chinese people in Sheffield. The services they provide include:
- Outreach advice session at Sharrow Citizen's Advice Centre - sessions for Chinese people and Vietnamese people.
- Kinhon Health Project - provides advocacy and support for the Chinese community to help them gain equal access to health services, the NHS and mental health services.
- Youth Participation Project - training, activities and advice for children and young people.
- Lunch club - promoting the health and wellbeing of older people.
- Training courses (eg food hygiene, Better Food Safer Business).
- Music classes, cultural workshops, events and celebrations.
Visit the website for full details and timetable of activities and events.
Street: 157-159 London Road
Postcode: S2 4LH