Seasonal Affective Disorder Association (SADA)
The Seasonal Affective Disorder Association (SADA) offers help, support and information to sufferers of SAD and Winter Blues.
SADA are a self-financing organisation and registered charity run by a Committee of volunteers, most of whom are SAD sufferers. They aim to support and advise people with SAD and disseminate information via the media and their website.
Membership will provide you with:
- A welcome pack and 3 newsletters per year
- Up-to-date information on scientific and medical advances
- General articles on SAD and light-related topics
- Tips and advice on managing SAD
- Letters, personal stories and feedback
- Volunteers you can talk to
- Assistance with choosing a light box
Location: P.O. Box 332
Postcode: OX10 1EP