Mind is a national mental health charity operating in England and Wales providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Their services/activities include:
- Mind Infoline: provides information on a range of topics including where to get help, types of mental health problem, medication, alternative treatments, and advocacy.
- Legal Advice Service: provides legal information and general advice on mental health related law covering: mental health; mental capacity; community care; human rights and discrimination/equality related to mental health issues. The Legal Line is 0300 466 6463 (open 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri, except bank holidays) or e-mail email@example.com
- Campaigning: across a range of topics and issues affecting those who experience mental health problems.
- Publications and Information: they have an extensive website containing mental health advice, information and news, with an online directory of local branches. They also have a wide range of freely downloadable information in their on-line 'Mental Health A-Z' covering conditions, treatment options and practical issues (you can also purchase hard copies).
- Training:provide a range of training for individuals and organisations.
- Local branch/shop finder
Street: 15-19 Broadway
Postcode: E15 4BQ