The ManKind Initiative is a national charity that operates a confidential helpline for men who are affected by domestic abuse or domestic violence. This may be from a current or former partner, including same-sex partners.
The Helpline is open Mon - Fri 10am - 4pm.
Trained helpline volunteers can provide emotional and practical support and information in confidence, including:
- Providing understanding and giving you confidence
- Helping you realise you are not to blame
- Accessing housing and refuges
- How to report incidents and deal with the police
- Legal Services
- Local services and Support Groups
The helpline is also open to mothers, sisters, other family members and friends of male victims.
The website also has advice, information and resources for men and for professionals working with them.
Location: Flook House
Street: Belvedere Rd
Postcode: TA1 1BT